As you know, it’s important to get a good night’s sleep. But, if you have a schedule that seems to be a little bit off in terms of how early you’re up or what you do before you sleep, it could really make your whole health routine get really off center. The early morning and late evening both have their own sets of issues, so we’re going to look at those here.
Early Morning Troubles
There are a number of health issues that are associated with getting up too early in the morning. Here are just a few of them that you have to think about.
- Increased cortisol can cause you to become a lot more stressed and make it much more difficult for you to get back to sleep.
- The early morning hours are known for increasing stroke and heart attack risks. That being said, it’s important that you just relax in the early morning hours and just go back to bed.
- Arthritis is another problem that comes up in the morning. Since you’ve been lying in the same position for hours, your body is going to feel stiff and it can be hard to move around. Stretch in the morning to help alleviate this problem.
If you’re looking for a boost of confidence in your life, why not consider Winnipeg dental implants?
Late Evening Struggles
As there are issues in the early morning, if you’re up too late after 9 PM, you can have a number of other problems as well.
- Did you know that your acid reflux is the worst at night? If you don’t give yourself enough time between when you eat and when you lay down, you can end up having a lot of problems associated with acid reflux. Wait a few hours after a big meal to sleep.
- Your blood pressure is always going up during the daytime hours, so if you don’t relax before you go to bed, you can experience some health risks as well.
- Another food issue is that, if you eat too close to bed, you’re more likely to gain weight. This, of course, depends on what you’re ingesting and how close to bed you do this, but it’s still something that you’re going to want to keep in mind.
Did you know all of these tips? And if you did, what did you do to make sure that you had it taken care of properly?